- It supports a double walled sediment filter for trapping all types of small particles similar to dust, rust, fibers and other particles like heavy lead.
- It has a two additional sediment filter with reduced pore size so that even the smallest particle cannot escape its grasp
- An activated charcoal carbon filter for long life filtering of chemicals substances such as chlorine, bacteria, fungi, lead and another microorganism
- A second advanced carbon filter is placed so that heavy metals and chemicals nano particles which escape reverse osmosis membrane are removed.
- An ultraviolet UV lamp is placed so to neutralize any ions and germs that had been left by the previous osmosis process.
- In the last, it also has a membrane with very reduced size pore are placed to filter nano particles which are still left for best purification
How does it work?
The reverse osmosis removes most of the impurities from water by passing water through multiple semipermeable membranes which not only remove impurities but the ions as well. The impurities such as dust, dirt, lead, chlorine and microbes like bacteria and fungi are removed by the advanced doubled walled filter to provide your employees or workers with best and utmost quality water.
Installation of 50 Liters per hour water purifier
It is quite much convenient to install these 50 liters per hour water filter and can be installed in places like small industries, bpo, tannery, clubs, restaurants, and hotels etc.
There are no reviews yet.