- 100 LPH Commercial RO Plant is a device with dual walled residue filter for filtering of small particles like dust, rust, fibers
- It has an additional sediment filter with condensed pore size for purification of left out particles
- It supports an activated charcoal carbon filter for long life cleaning of water from substances such as chlorine, bacteria, fungi, lead and other biological components
- It features a carbon filter is positioned in such way that heavy metals and chemicals particles which escape reverse osmosis membrane are removed.
- It also has two ultraviolet UV lamp is placed so to nullify ions or other microbes that had been left by the former osmosis process.
- In the last, it features a film with very reduced size pores to filter nanoparticles which provide ultra-purification.
How does it work?
100 LPH Commercial RO Plant works with reverse osmosis, which is effective in removing filths from water by passing it through a number of semipermeable skins that removes all the ions and metals. The impurities mixed with water like dust, dirt, lead, chlorine and microorganisms like microbes and fungi are eliminated with the help of the advanced multi-walled filter to deliver your operatives or workers with extreme quality water.
These 100 LPH Commercial RO Plant can be fitted hassle free as companies’ technician will visit you for fitting and it can be employed in places like industries, factories, school, and big hotels etc.