- A sediment filter to trap small particles, including rust and other impurities like calcium carbonate
- A second sediment filter with reduced pores for small pollutant mixed in water
- An activated carbon filter to trap chemicals and chlorine, this filters bacteria and fungi from water or any other chemical component like lead and chlorine
- Two reverse osmosis filter, which is a thin film fused membrane which gives better purification
- A second carbon filter to take out those chemicals not removed by the reverse osmosis membrane
- Optionally an ultraviolet lamp for neutering any microbes that may escape filtering by the reverse osmosis skin
- At the last comes Nano materials membrane which gives you ultra-purification
How does it work?
Reverse osmosis process consists of a semipermeable membrane which removes ions as well as molecules of impurities, dirt and dust from the water. With its dual layer membrane you get better protection from bacteria and other biological impurities which are the cause of the most disease like diarrhea, cholera, and others.
Where can be installed?
It’s a 25 LPH Commercial RO Plant so it can be installed in places like office, commercial small scale industries, gym, clubs, restaurant, school, sports club, parks and other places where you think it will suffice.
- water purifiers give you better-smelling water by cleaning all the impurities present in it and adds taste to the water.
- Water purifier removes chlorine and lead which when consumed through water can be poisonous and can also cause cancer
- Water filters reduces the risk of having renal cancer, colon cancer, and bladder cancer by removing chlorine and other chemical impurities which are hazardous for health
- Reverse osmosis filters not only remove chemical but are also efficient against other agents like bacteria and fungi which are the cause of most disease.
- Using good water filter reduces the risk of having another stomach disease by 34%